This 3-day course is designed to give investigators both the tools and training to conduct analytical examinations of Call Detail Records (CDR).
The ability of the investigator to be able to understand the complex records being provided to them by the known tools network carriers will be critical. The saying “you have the data, now what?” is what MapLink is here to bridge. MapLink will take processes that used to take weeks to do and turn them into quick ingests that immediately produces investigative information. MapLink will turn a large amount of data provided to the investigator under Subpoena or Search Warrant into usable information. Information that the investigator can argue in court.
As one of the US’s most experienced digital forensics training companies, HTCI is uniquely qualified to train on this subject matter. Our instructors are all seasoned professionals chosen to teach the course based their unique skills and qualifications.
- The student will be able to install and troubleshoot MapLink
- The student will be able to import CDR records from multiple carriers
- The student will be able to import CDR records using the freeform importer
- The student will be able to import CSV files using the freeform importer
- The student will be able to import KML/KMZ records
- The student will be able to create a graphical representation of cellular use
- The student will be able to produce heat maps
- The student will be able to collect biometric information on criminal offenders
- The student will be able to conduct Analytics of Imported data
- The student will be able to produce prosecutors (actionable intelligence) report
- The student will be able to prepare reports for inclusion in portal databases for enhanced analysis
Access to the HTCI Online Classroom